Okta’s Sales Development Representatives are high energy professionals that drive the demand, awareness, and interest for our market-leading cloud Security solutions. You will partner and collaborate closely with members of our Account Executive and Marketing teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and yield new deal opportunities. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a degree would be a big plus for this role.
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great
The role in summary:
- Uncover and approach prospects to generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Okta and the On-Demand mode
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Skills needed to be successful:
- Fluent Dutch speaker and business level English is a must
- Previous prospecting experience
- Experience in working to sales targets, KPIs or under time pressure would be a plus
- Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal orientated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- A passion for the Tech/ Saas industry
- Able to commute to our Farringdon office
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Full training and support in progressing your career, including Sales Bootcamp in our San Francisco HQ
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure!
- Shares in Okta (RSU’s)
- Great benefits including pension & medical
- Catered lunches & snack program
- Annual travel to our Sales kick off in either SF or Vegas!
- Okta for Good volunteer program so you can give back to your community
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.