AZAVISTA is a globally remote/distributed technology scale-up offering an end-to-end event management solution. Azavista has evolved into an all-in-one event planning platform servicing mid-market and large enterprise organisations. We operate in more than 25 countries across the globe, with a complete tool-stack for the management of in-person, hybrid and virtual events.
We help data-driven event planners automate and optimise event efforts, while providing outstanding attendee experience through increased efficiency and seamless event execution. Our main goal is to learn from our customers and their specific needs, and subsequently convert those into fresh modules for our tool-stack. By doing so we streamline, consolidate and automate your complete event planning.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Director - Europe to help us accelerate our growth on our new event platform in 2021. In this role, you will manage guide and expand a team of Business Development Managers, Account Executive and Customer Success Managers. Azavista has a unique edge to tap into a Global Talent Pool for Business Development and Sales Talent, being a remote/distributed organisation.
- Hire, Train and Grow - Business Development Specialists
Business Development team members deliver great value in qualifying leads and developing partnerships. They also are talent pool for promotion to the Account Executive Positions.
- Hire, Train and Grow - Account Executives
Account Executives are a key asset in closing corporate and enterprise deals. Our challenge to equip them with event process and technology insights so they connect with our target audience, while still maintaining a savvy enterprise sales approach in bringing deals forward.
- Ownership of Territory growth KPIs
Each territory has 4 core growth KPIs which are owned by the Sales Director. Delivering on these growth metrics will boost your remuneration significantly and will eventually allow you hire other territory directors.
- Assistance in Large Enterprise Deals
The Azavista Event Platform is frequently considered for large complex enterprise deals. It is our understanding that our Sales Director is fully capable of leading and guiding these complex, but very rewarding large deals.
- Innovate Sales Process and Territory Innovation
Innovation in Sales Efficiency is a very important aspect of our competitive edge. We aim to consistently innovate our sales success, and even use extreme what-if scenarios where no sales teams are needed, to keep us sharp and spot on. Additionally we expect the Sales Director to be in touch with their territory so they early trends can be discovered and be acted upon.
Required Skill Set
- Team Management and Hiring skills
Very strong skills to hire and develop enterprise sales talent, your business acumen enables to you to pick and grow winners early on while maintaining objective in their performance evaluation.
- Analytical Skills
Complete understanding of measuring, applying and improving SaaS Sales Analytics.
- Project management skills
Strong organisational skills for the effective creation of the project scopes and the tasks necessary to implement sales strategies and deciding on project budgets.
- Decision making skills
Naturally skilled in making solid decisions and the ability to run growth experiments to support these with the right data, true leaders make a significant number of "right" decisions.
What You Bring
- You enjoy working well with other teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in managing Sales Teams in SaaS, ideally in marketing and even tech.
- Ability to self motivate and work independently while working remotely.
- Excellent English communication skills, spoken and in writing,
- Near Native Language Skills in German or French or Italian/Spanish is very much preferred.
- At least 3 previous employers within B2B SaaS and Marketing Technology Field, where you were leading a team.
- Demonstrable recent Sales Success in Enterprise SaaS Sales.
- A dynamic work environment with a team of international professionals.
- The chance to enrich your skillset with managing a fully distributed team.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a dynamic startup environment.
- Promotion opportunities to become a Senior Management Team Member, managing other Territory Directors.
Location : 100% Remote
Working week: 36-55 hours per week
Remuneration : 100-120K € OTE
*Azavista does not work with Recruiters and Outsourcing Agencies*