Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Sales Enablement Associate to join our Sales & Marketing Operations team in Athens.
Sales Enablement is a hands-on team within Sales Operations that prides itself on owning sales training and technology to enable our Sales team to be as successful as possible. This individual will report to the Manager of Sales Enablement, and will primarily be responsible for working directly with the Sales Development Team in Athens. A commitment to excellence and a strong attention to detail are a must.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Sales Enablement Manager and partnering with Sales Development Leaders to ensure the productivity of their teams in implementing the Workable Sales Playbook
- Tactical, hands-on support for the Sales Development Team
- Coordination and scheduling of onboarding for all new sales team hires
- Certification facilitation for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Hands-on support for tool setup for new Sales Development Representatives
- Coordination and scheduling of Sales Training Calendar - facilitation of live and virtual training as part of ongoing education of the global team
- Facilitation of certifications, quizzes and sharing of best practices
- Supporting Sales Development Managers in reinforcing Sales Playbook with their teams - e.g. providing relevant performance data, coaching on calls, identification of strengths and areas of improvement
Collateral and Content Management
- Maintain sales content repository (Allego and Sales Drive) to ensure all information is organized, current and easily accessible
- Identify new collateral and content needed for Sales Development team
- Record and update ‘How to Videos’ for new and existing internal processes
Tool / Process Optimization
- Being available for reactive troubleshooting in real time; subject matter expert on tools for Sales Development team
- Manage sales enabling technologies (Truly, HubSpot Sales Pro, & Allego) and manage/analyze their data to optimize tool usage and team performance
- Identify process improvements within the Sales Development team and communicate with Sales Operations
This is a junior position and our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively with commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Strong follow-up and project management skills
- Some experience with SaaS-based Sales tools and a desire to expand that knowledge
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively and tactfully manage relationships cross-functionally and internationally
- Sense of ownership and urgency with an ability to take projects from concept to implementation
- Experience in a sales or sales support role (preferred)
- Knowledge or experience in Sandler Sales Methodology (preferred)
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better so this is what we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity tools
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive paternity leave
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.