Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 350 people from 70 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Sales Enablement Program Manager, you'll develop meaningful, helpful content that will directly impact the growth of our business. You'll flex your talents in content production, project management, data analysis, and relationship building to impact team goals. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales and sales training/content creation. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness globally. This content will be experienced by new employees as well as seasoned managers. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where your work greatly impacts the org. You bring a strategic effective design and produce content that takes people through a reasonable narrative towards a given goal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Program manage global scale systems, new hire training and product roll-outs
- Collaborate with business leaders and subject matter experts to build effective and relevant course content
- Write communications copy that is elegant, clear, concise, persuasive that excites engages and inspires readers
- Create briefs and collaborate with business and L&D program stakeholders, ensuring content reflects needs and requirements
- Find new ways to produce content that scales - touching and inspiring employees at Contentful, in turn driving a more magical customer experience
- You’ll need to leverage superior organizational skills, and constantly look to iterate on things to make them more effective and scalable
- Simplify complex issues and develop project plan to support the sales team
- Work closely with business stakeholders to address their needs and resolve challenges
- Work closely with the enablement team to develop and update training curriculum.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years of Sales Management, Sales enablement, or L&D experience.
- Ability to care for multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Be a self starter. You are ready for the autonomy that comes with building new things at Contentful and managing multiple projects at any given moment. Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
- Ability to translate data from feedback to improve both content and process
- Bachelor's degree in-relevant discipline.
- Experience in adult learning, training, design thinking and/or instructional design a plus
- Google suite experience (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Passion, the training library is just beginning, you must be passionate about starting from scratch and making your mark on the organization through effective course design. There will often not even be a starting point, it will come from your drive and passion for making the sales organization better. The learning experience will start with your impact
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!