At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our sales team works closely with customers on their unique needs. We are building out our Customer Engagement Learning and Development team to increase the capabilities of our sales team: you will be responsible for implementing core sales education across selling, product, management, and career development, as well as identifying and scaling sales customer insights unique to Airtable as we grow.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will
- Deeply understand the product and customers, including their organizational goals, structures, motivations, and buying processes to identify patterns and insights to maximize sales performance
- Define enablement priorities with sales leadership: topics, resources, and sequencing
- Deliver sales enablement resources (competitive messaging, battle cards, sales plays)
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in marketing, product, and customer success on large user needs, prioritization, messaging, and content development and delivery.
- Act as an expert advisor to sales leaders on learning needs
- Measure engagement and results
Who you are
- You have 3+ years prior experience in Sales Enablement for a high growth company
- You are a self-starter who can navigate ambiguity. You know how to prioritize ruthlessly (and how to re-prioritize as much as needed in a fast moving environment)
- You know how to manage a program end to end: scoping, implementing, running and improving, and measuring results from clearly defined objectives.
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- You have direct sales experience (not a requirement, but a plus)
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.