Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
Contentful seeks a result-oriented individual to join the Global Sales Enablement team. This key resource will work directly with global sales sales engineering, business development and marketing teams to enable the field on Contentful products and related solutions. Enablement programs include, but are not limited to; eLearning product certifications, role-based learning plans, product related webinars & classroom training, and opportunity specific strategy and support. This role requires close collaboration with the product marketing and product management organizations.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Partner with field leadership to identify and prioritize advanced product related enablement requirements by role and global region.
- Collaborate with the enablement team to design, implement, and deliver, and operationalize required advanced product related enablement programs. Program format includes eLearning, webinar, experiential exercises, workshops, and classroom-based delivery as required.
- Ensures all advanced product positioning is appropriately and accurately included in all enablement programs by remaining educated and informed on all current and future product development. Provides training and delivery of officially supported product roadmap presentations including Product Lifecycle updates.
- Collaborate with Sales and Solution Engineering to design, develop, and deliver product demonstrations to be included within product related enablement programs.
- Collaborate with the enablement leadership team to provide reporting and analytics related to advanced product enablement.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to identify, prioritize, standardize and deliver advanced product training and enablement.
- Partner with enablement leadership to design, implement and operationalize advanced product enablement and training designed to evolve sellers, customer success, and sales engineering from single product to multi-product solutions and selling motions.
- 4+ years direct SaaS sales, customer success, sales engineering or solution engineering experience representing technical platform cloud solutions
- Demonstrated success within rapidly emerging technology companies
- Enablement/training/coaching experience
- Polished and impactful presenter and facilitator
- Combination of technical and sales/customer success acumen
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/apply/simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action (with leadership and cross functional teams)
- Strong sales orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from the field into impactful deliverables
- Sales Engineering experience
- Project management expertise
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customer, and technology
- Strong internal and external collaboration and negotiation skills
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!