Heap is looking for a Sales Manager who will enable the success of our existing Account Executives and play a major part in building the future of the sales team. We’ve witnessed rapid growth over the last couple of years, and a huge part of this is due to a team of highly successful and ambitious Account Executives. We are looking for someone to develop a team in the most successful segment of our sales org while working with the rest of our leadership team to accelerate Heap’s growth in 2020 and beyond.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Coach, train, enable and empower your team of Account Executives.
- Recruit, hire, onboard and manage a team of successful Account Executives.
- Manage strategy and have operational responsibility for your business segment and territory
- Create territory plans and consistently deliver against your pipeline generation goals
- Deliver bookings goals with high forecasting accuracy
- Support Account Executives by sitting in on prospective client meetings and utilize Gong to provide constant coaching and feedback
- Be a master of our sales framework -- Command of the Message and MEDDPIC
- Collaborate with Solutions Consultant partners to help our customers win
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management and Product teams to provide customer feedback.
30/60/90 Day Plan
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Learn Heap and pass our product knowledge test
- Learn our product market and space
- Shadow calls across our AE team
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Co-manage the existing SMB team
- Go through first full deal cycle with AE
- Go through first full cycle deal solo
- Develop a plan for focusing this team (territories, marketing plan, etc)
- Within 90 days, you will:
- Be the primary lead/coach for the team
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of outbound sellers.
- A constant over performer -- you’ve exceeded goals as an AE and a leader.
- Experience generating outbound pipeline within a crowded space.
- Experience hiring and onboarding successful sales reps, whether internal (promotion) or external (new headcount).
- Excitement about working with a technical product.
- SaaS closing experience.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!