At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our Sales team works closely with users on their unique needs. As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you’ll be the thought and execution partner to sales leaders, providing insight through hypothesis driven analysis, conducting quarterly and annual planning, defining success metrics and creating scalable reporting, and optimizing overall sales process.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
As a part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you will:
- Develop and own standard sales reporting that provides transparency into the business, and proactively identify risks and opportunities to our sustained revenue growth
- Work closely with our Sales leaders and AEs to assist in business reviews and provide guidance in leveraging tools, data and dashboards effectively
- Provide insights into growth levers for accelerating revenue, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of new processes and workflows
- Manage core Sales operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and pipeline optimization
- Conduct reviews of our key performance metrics with Sales leaders
- Identify optimizations to our ecosystem of Sales tools and work closely with our systems team to scope business requirements and guide implementations of new features
- Partner with cross-functional business partners include Ops, Marketing and Finance to ensure connectivity between customer-facing teams and internal teams
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of total work experience, including at least one year of prior experience in a Sales Operations role
- You have a background or prior experience in operations, management consulting, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in analytical tools and spreadsheets, including the ability to use SQL to query large datasets
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development.
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we're back we'll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.