Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The EMEA Sales Operations team is growing!
Sales Operations strives to be the brain and the spine of the Sales team at Okta. As part of the Business Operations group, we protect the investment in Okta’s rapidly growing Sales organisation by ensuring Sales has the insight, tools, and processes it needs to run effectively and efficiently.
You’ll partner closely with sales managers to put structures in place that help the organisation grow headcount and revenue. You’ll collaborate with other colleagues to design and implement your solutions, including Business Systems, Data & Analytics, and Sales Enablement.
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager at Okta you will:
- Work closely with EMEA sales leadership on quota and capacity planning, go-to-market segmentation, and coverage strategy, including territory planning, growth analysis, and account activation strategy.
- Own our pipeline, forecasting, and strategic reporting for leadership, suggesting to the business where you discover opportunities to optimise.
- Assist the sales strategy & leadership teams in identifying the key markets to grow into next, and where we should be increasing our investments.
- Work with and support various business partners in EMEA to analyse business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience, and drive adoption.
- Drive operational excellence in EMEA by identifying, establishing, and maintaining scalable, repeatable process improvements. Document essential processes and engagement rules, and work with local Sales Enablement to disseminate that information and help enforce those processes.
- Work with our global counterparts to ensure our sales policies reflect the current go-to-market strategies, work with our local business partners to define and manage any local nuances, and be our subject matter expert, ensuring updates are shared with and understood by your local business partners.
- We are a lean team, and anything else that helps get sales ready to succeed against plan may be in your domain!
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Worked at a high growth SaaS company with a focus in supporting Enterprise Sales teams in an operational capacity.
- Experience directly supporting a Partner organisation.
- The ability to deeply interrogate and manipulate data, the confidence and curiosity to understand the implications of the results, and the ability to recommend and present solutions to senior stakeholders.
- A demonstrated record of developing initiatives that impact productivity
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and able to work with all seniority levels across the business.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic decisions when necessary
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can hold a meeting with directors and VPs.
- The desire and capacity to work independently AND collaboratively.
You might also have:
- Experience with Tableau or other analysis/BI tools.
- Familiarity with Zuora, Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ, or other CPQ or Q2C tools.
- Familiarity with Anaplan
- Familiarity with marketing automation (Marketo) or sales productivity tools (Outreach, Salesforce One, Clari, people.ai).
- Familiarity with MySQL or similar database querying language (you won’t be deep in SQL, but helps to have heard of a LEFT JOIN)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.