At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities and our Customer Engagement team works closely with users on their unique needs. As the Sales Systems Administrator, you will have a unique opportunity to implement process and structure in a new Salesforce instance. Your contribution will define how Airtable successfully uses Salesforce and third-party applications integrated with Salesforce. You will work closely with Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Success, and Finance to identify current business issues and recommend ideal system solutions.
We’re looking for candidates who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and excited to help build a network of systems from the ground-up. Join us as we build out the systems and tools that will help our customer-facing teams achieve near-term goals and long-term success!
What you'll do
As the Sales System Admin, you will:
- Translate business requirements into technical workflows and scalable solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage and prioritize intake requests
- Build new features and functionality using objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, record types, workflows and validation rules
- Maintain Salesforce security through users permissions, roles, profiles, groups, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact with end-users to troubleshoot Salesforce issues and questions in real time
- Configure and maintain 3rd party Salesforce applications
- Identify and build custom reports and dashboards to measure the impact of deployments
- Execute data quality and data cleansing efforts
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
Who you are
- Minimum 3+ years experience working with Salesforce.com in a configuration/administrative capacity
- Salesforce Certification(s) such as Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with Salesforce Workbench, and/or Eclipse IDE, and/or Apex Data Loader to import and export Salesforce data
- Experience building with Salesforce Lightning User Interface
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- An eye for detail and comprehensive documentation
- Effective organizational and communication skills
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience working on a Sales Ops or Business Systems team
- You have experience implementing CPQ, Marketing Tools, Lead Generation Tools
- Experience with other Sales Support Tools
- A positive can do attitude
- Describe yourself as a self starter
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.