The Sales Talent Sourcer, EMEA is a strategic hire for us. You will help change the way we hire by bringing your expertise in identifying the top 10% of sales people across the EMEA region to fuel our talent pipelines.
We will be looking to you to find an opportunity to engage with the most successful sales people, predominantly across the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, and Sweden. You will be able to build continuous engagement with candidate pools and evangelise the Okta identity story.
Creative talent strategies inclusive of talent heat mapping, strategic research, cold calling, online databases, social media, boolean, networking and attending & hosting meet-ups and events, is what we are thinking of but we are looking for your expertise to drive this.
- Build a total addressable market of available sales talent in EMEA for Okta’s future needs
- Research our existing sales team and identify trends
- Build continuous engagement with your candidate pool
- Research and map our competitors and the SaaS landscape, find their most talented account executives and know the hooks to engage with them
- Be a true Okta evangelist and share the identity story
- Creatively source for talent and engage with them over time
- Meet prospects to build relationships in person, and over the phone
- Develop and execute campaigns to engage with talent pools
- Create and maintain a pipeline of top talent for existing and forecasted requisitions
- Partner with the recruiters, recruiting director, HR and EMEA leadership team to anticipate needs and introduce talent
- Help drive and participate in recruiting initiatives that differentiate Okta from the rest
- Demonstrated success in a sourcing / researcher position in a search agency, RPO or inhouse previously building a multi-channel candidate engagement strategy
- Excited to get on the phone, and in front of prospective candidates to evangelize and build long term relationships with sales prospects
- Understands and values the need to use data and metrics in sourcing approach
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Natural problem solver, who is results driven
- An eye for talent and strong intuition for qualifying and engaging candidates
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to search for those hard-to-fill reqs.
- A second European language will be a big plus but is not required
You can reach out direct to Eloise Walsh (Recruiting Director, EMEA) if you feel like this sounds like you, and you would like to learn more!
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.