What to expect?
As Contentful grows and evolves, we are looking for a Security and Compliance Program Manager to help us harden and deliver our world-class content management platform. You will:
- Partner closely with our product and engineering managers, IT department, and the legal team to create and facilitate security processes for our product development.
- Maintain Contentful’s ISMS by leading compliance activities and coordinating ISO 27001 processes
- Lead risk assessment exercises and follow up on risk treatment plans
- Develop KPIs to better measure the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Analyse and recommend security controls and processes in our software lifecycle
- Be the primary contact to coordinate responses to security incidents Contentful or our customers
- Coordinate work with 3rd party incident responders
What you need to be successful?
- You demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in risk management related to information security concepts. You will also serve as the subject matter expert for areas including ISO 27001, TISAX, GDPR and SOC2
- You have several years of security program management experience in a large scale engineering organization including leading a security audit
- You have a proven track record of helping secure successful enterprise product offerings
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate and build consensus across different roles, organizational levels and personalities
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required)
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.