Airtable’s Strategy & Finance team moves quickly to set direction for our company and solve Airtable’s toughest cross-functional problems. This is a rare opportunity to impact a fast-growing, high-potential startup, with high visibility into Airtable’s Product, Engineering, Customer Engagement, Marketing, and Data Science Teams.
As a Strategy & Finance team member, you will be the primary point of contact for our leadership team on critical questions related to Airtable’s success. Each week will bring you a new set of projects and challenges, where success is measured by data-driven outcomes.
You are the perfect mix of analytical, technical, operational, and visionary. You will collect, sanitize, analyze, and synthesize data; apply critical thinking & communications skills to make actionable recommendations; and drive those recommendations thru to execution. You are a clear, confident communicator who loves taking a complicated problem, decomposing it, and building a compelling case. You can also step back and drive our long term strategy.
What you'll do
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives to identify, quantify, and execute on the highest potential strategic growth and performance improvement opportunities
- Conduct complex data analysis and research that results in compelling recommendations for our teams and leaders
- Develop a rigorous and detailed understanding of both our long term strategy as well as our core product and financial metrics
- Develop creative solutions to problems using more qualitative methods
- Serve as a cross-functional liaison, thought partner, and execution partner to leads of Airtable’s Product, Engineering, Customer Engagement, Marketing, Finance, Data Science teams
- Lead strategic initiatives end to end from ideation to analytics to recommendations to project managing cross-functional teams to drive impact
- Interact with external stakeholders like investors and customers to develop a stronger understanding of the drivers of the business
Who you are
- 3-7 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project or team management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact. This is a great opportunity for those with experience in Consulting, Trading, Banking, Private Equity, Growth Equity, Corporate Strategy, or similar roles.
- Advanced SQL & Excel experience required. Data visualization experience a plus.
- Ability to deep dive into data, identify and quantify opportunities, and design creative solutions.
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal and external stakeholders including leadership.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and consider all stakeholder needs.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.