Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 600 people.
For additional information, please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Great Mind’s IT Program Management Office (PMO) is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sr. Business Analyst to join our team and help lead multiple functions. Duties include a wide range of analysis and coordination activities that support technology implementations across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of stakeholders. We seek a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can effectively elicit requirements, evaluate processes and make process improvement recommendations. Candidates should be self-motivated, team-oriented, passionate about technology, and bring a mindset of continuous improvement. The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with our rapidly growing IT team, key senior leadership, and third-party vendors to plan, coordinate, execute and support technology projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
• 4-5+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field
• Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• Awareness of technology advancements to automate and modernize systems
• Excellent documentation skills
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• A track record of following through on commitments
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
• PMI-PBA or equivalent certification
• PMP or Agile Project Management certification
• Education industry experience
Resume and cover letter required.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices