As part of the demand generation team, you’ll be leading a team and helping drive pipeline through implementation of successful customer cross-sell programs and you’ll personally focus on NPIs (new product introductions). A successful candidate will have strong knowledge of marketing campaign best practices and all digital channels. A natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to continually innovate and track many moving parts is a must. You’ll be responsible for leading a team that builds customer cross-sell campaign strategies aligned to specific target audience segments, personas, and executing on your plans to deliver predictable pipeline results. This is a highly cross-functional role that will align and support our Product Marketing team, sales organization, Content Marketing team, Web Marketing team, and other business units across the organization.
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Past people management experience
- A breadth and depth experience in strategically developing a campaign plan and executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and pipeline generation programs, utilizing all digital channels.
- A deep understanding of the customer lifecycle to build out cross-sell programs that hit the customer at the right time.
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms a plus (preferably with Marketo and Salesforce)
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to hit the ground running and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Love what you do!
What You'll Do
- Team Management and Growth:
- Manage the customer campaigns cross-sell team and help them with strategy, processes, and career development
- Build strategies for:
- Global customer cross-sell integrated NPI campaign strategies aligned to specific target audience segments to build and accelerate pipeline across our customer install base.
- Align on strategy, integrated plans, and motions with:
- Product marketing and business objectives
- International and global marketing functions
- Corporate content, brand, and PR teams
- Sales enablement and sales teams to drive results
- Develop, create, and execute with global operational functions:
- Assets such as white papers, videos, datasheets, and more.
- Targeted email marketing campaigns and online ads to increase cross-sell pipeline in our customer base.
- Live and on-demand webinars, from promotions to post-event follow-up.
- Direct mail campaigns to targeted personas.
- Measure results by:
- Driving the demand gen presence in our NPI process and launching successful awareness and demand generation activities.
- Ensuring leads generated from campaigns are loaded and routed correctly to sales.
- Providing detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of our customer install base pipeline generation activities including: conversion, opportunity creation, etc.
- Analyzing results, spot trends, re-prioritize and refine processes as needed to garner desired results.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.