Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We are growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our Data Science Team!
On a daily basis you will:
- Expose and deploy ML models to production
- Implement software processes to move data to and from the Data Warehouse and all the internal production systems
- Implement processes and automations that will ensure data correction, reconcile data sources and identify inconsistencies and quality issues
- Design and implement ETL processes that prepare the data to be used by internal stakeholders for training NLP algorithms and running large-scale analytics
- At least 4 years of experience in a production environment
- A strong computer science background
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies
- Willingness to experiment with new technologies
- Production-level experience with managing data:
- ETL processes
- data analytics
- database administration
- Advanced Python knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Linux shells and command languages (e.g. bash)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (Redshift, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience building stream processing pipelines using solutions such as Kafka
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud services (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services)
- ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Machine learning knowledge
You would be a great fit for us if you are also:
- a good communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and effectively
- diligent and rigorous, able to appreciate quality and deliver it on a timely basis
- an exceptional collaborator who thrives in a team environment
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Personal budget for cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity tools
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive paternity leave
- Fully catered office, including free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages all day
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.