Position Overview: Seven (7) years ago, Silverline established its Healthcare Practice to deliver solutions on the Salesforce Platform with the initial focus in Providers. Over that time, Silverline has been awarded the Healthcare Innovation Partner of the Year and Healthcare Consulting Partner of the year while working with over 100 different Provider organizations. Solutions over this time spanned transforming patient access centers to building mobile applications to addressing immediate COVID-19 needs during the Pandemic. While Silverline’s Healthcare Practice has expanded to other sub-verticals - Payer, Medical Device, and Pharma - Provider continues to be a critical focus and growth area as Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and other applications more directly meet the needs of these organizations.
We are looking for a Provider Sub-Vertical Lead that will be part of the Healthcare Practice Leadership team reporting in to the Senior Vice President & GM, Healthcare and Life Sciences. In this role, the ideal candidate will have a unique balance of consulting, industry, and technology knowledge that allows them to serve as a credible partner to clients, colleagues, and our partners. This individual is expected to be capable of balancing multiple responsibilities including managing the business, refining and refreshing thought leadership, establishing themselves as a credible Subject Matter Expert to internal colleagues, clients, and channel partners, and helping to create scaled enablement to ensure client success.
They are adept at partnering with multiple internal stakeholders, distilling large sets of information into key areas of focus, and constantly balancing competing priorities based on strategic needs of the business.
While it is not required that this person has deep technical knowledge of Salesforce, it is expected that they have had enough exposure to be able to effectively translate business requirements into platform capabilities (either through personal experience or consulting activities) and also has some pre-established relationships within the ecosystem or industry.
The individual that fills this will be expected to:
- Have joint accountability for and manage business critical metrics to ensure the overall health, growth, and scale of the Provider sub-vertical, including, but not limited to Bookings and Revenue
- Directly influence and be held accountable for the identification and progression of pipeline across multiple channels through partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services
- Partner with Silverline Account Executives and Professional Services teams to assist with discovery and visioning activities during Sales pursuits
- Serve as a billable Subject Matter Expert within strategic projects to ensure overall solution success
- Build, foster, and extend relationships within the Salesforce Healthcare ecosystem, including but not limited to the Sales, Alliances, and Industry teams
- Deliver and execute strategy for reinforcing Silverline as a Thought Leader within the Healthcare industry based on industry trends and challenges to support sales, marketing, and client success with key content and documentation; including, but not limited to POVs, solution offerings, events, campaigns, white papers, and blogs
- Deep focus on client referenceability, success stories, and joint eminence
- Work closely with the Head of Healthcare Professional Services to establish a relevant, scalable, and effective framework for Health Cloud enablement activities, which includes documenting solution walkthroughs, project collaterals, and other assets and components relevant to future offerings and use cases.
- Be a key focal point within the Healthcare Practice, and Silverline, in terms of Health Cloud releases and application to the Provider landscape.
- Play an integral role as a solution adviser to strategic Silverline partners in terms of understanding the capabilities, technical intricacies, and delivery implications of their products and offerings
- Service as a liaison to Salesforce’s Product Leadership to ensure effective insights, transparency, and alignment to the Health Cloud and its application to Providers
- Partner with Silverline’s Healthcare Solution Capabilities leader to provider insights, clarity, or advice regarding best practice solution design
- Actively assist in the development of account plans for key Provider clients
- Partner with our Advisory leadership to identify service offerings that expand our go-to-market capabilities and penetration into existing clients
- Analyze and identify ways in which the Salesforce Platform can effectively meet identified use cases and establish differentiation through operational understanding of workflow, as well as through market research and analysis
- Evangelize, in partnership with Practice leadership, Health Cloud, Partner Products, and other Healthcare specific assets and components to all employees via standard communication channels like Chatter groups, Slack channels, company meetings, webinars & industry events
- 10+ years experience (consulting, operational, or leadership) in Healthcare, specifically Provider - this includes, but is not limited to exposure to Hospital Networks, ACOs, CIN, Multi-Speciality Providers, Mental and Behavioral Health, Wellness, etc.
- 5+ years prior experience managing to specific business metrics to meet organizational goals
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge of specific solution areas, including but not limited to: Patient Access and Contact Center, Service Line and Speciality Care Journeys, Provider Relationship Management, Digital Front Door and Engagement, Referral Management, Patient/Provider 360, Value Based Care and ACO Management, etc.
- Demonstrated and validated Salesforce ecosystem and/or Healthcare industry contacts
- Experience working in a matrix environment and collaborating with cross functional project teams and remote employees
- Experience with compiling, assessing, and delivering effective enablement and education materials to internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and competing priorities, simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience around agile project delivery and technology implementation
Additional Beneficial Requirements:
- Clinical or Professional Degree
- 3+ years exposure to Salesforce technology - either implementing, consulting, or utilizing
- Leadership experience within a Healthcare organization with an area of influence around patient experience, engagement, or improvement