Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Client Infrastructure Team. We are building a cross-platform presentation tool and are looking for a frontend developer with experience in data import to help realize our vision.
Who we are looking for
- You have 6 or more years of experience in developing frontend applications
- You are self-motivated, independent and can organize your own work
- You have a great understanding of user needs and UX
- You have great knowledge in functional programming
- You have great skills in writing documentation
- You have experience in profiling and performance optimisations
- You are not afraid to dive into any technical topic and get out the best without supervision
What you'll do
- Take the lead of our data import roadmap
- Own the data import application structure, development workflow and testing automation
- Improve and implement importing of various data formats
- Expand the functionality in Pitch that can be imported
Would be great to have
- Experience with working on data parsers, web crawlers etc. is a bonus
- Experience with Clojure or any other functional programming language
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).