Okta is looking for a Senior Sales Recruiter, to join our growing recruiting team.
You will be part of our small but growing recruiting function in London, and be responsible for full-cycle recruitment across EMEA focusing on identifying, and cultivating long term relationships with exceptional enterprise talent.
This role is unique because you will be joining to innovate how we are hiring sales talent across the region. We believe this to be incredibly important to our overall ability to be successful in this ever competitive market we work in.
- Know who the top sales people are in each market
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results
- Partner with the business to create compelling candidate approaches
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipeline
- Partner on interviews to influence better hiring decisions and implement best practice
- Continuously network at industry events, and with candidates in person
- Foster a customer centric hiring philosophy
- Stay abreast of market trends & be an Okta evangelist
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
- Use data, insights, and technology tools to continuously engage, refine and improve our process and talent pools
- Know what our competitors are doing, and provide insights
- Host sponsored events
- Attend okta events as pipelining and socialisation of our brand
- Drive diverse hiring slates
- Evangelise our sales value proposition
The profile of the person who we think will be successful:
- Experience of hiring enterprise sales in the past
- Excited by technology, with knowledge of the SaaS landscape
- Exceptional relationship builder with senior level stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, understand business goals and the impact we have
- Strong negotiator with a passion for evangelising Okta’s identity story
- Exceptional problem solver
- Experience / knowledge of building & engaging with longer term talent pools
- Sourcing & networking skills, with creative research techniques
- Ability to apply insights and data to your hiring approach
- Deeply passionate and committed to the customer experience
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast paced environment
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviours of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
Please reach out direct to Eloise Walsh (Recruiting Director, EMEA) if you feel like this sounds like you, and you would like to learn more!
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.