Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this year’s annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
A Tech. Lead is responsible for seamless execution of the development plan; by providing optimal and innovative solutions, developing high quality code and guiding a team of devs or sr. devs. A Tech. Lead is expected to possess expert level knowledge of CRM platforms, business functions and essentials of systems’ integration.
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 40 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
- Perform thorough analysis by
- Understanding business/functional needs of the project and correlating it on individual task levels
- Check whether the implementation is possible or not; respecting the Salesforce environment’s limitations or governors.
- Evaluate whether stated requirement (or a part) can be achieved via configuration before opting for coding.
- Determine all hidden use cases
- Framing workarounds for any identified blockers, challenges or risks
- Ideating optimal solutions for complex requirements
- Sharing impact analysis results with stakeholders
- Evaluating feasibility of using any library assets/components (either already sold or not)
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high quality scalable code by -
- Following Salesforce.com and Silverline-crm standards/best practices
- Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework) and come up with the most optimal design patterns / architecture
- Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
- Perform thorough unit tests
- Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
- Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
- Perform time bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
- Architect/engineer and/or audit the code base
- Troubleshoot or debug issues encountered by onshore team or peer devs/sr.devs
- Identify/develop reusable code components and suggest the same to Foundry panel
- Mentor, assist and review peer devs/sr. devs and promote the best engineering practises
- Document, review and deliver CDDDs
- Ensure devops processes is followed across the team i.e.
- All devs/sr. devs are using recommended IDEs
- Ensuring daily code check-in/check-out
- Performing diligent functional code reviews
- Ensuring that code stays in compliance with Clayton
- Ensure good health of project repos
- Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
- Use all relevant channels - Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings
- Ensure the team is in sync with project/product/sprint movements
- Ensure the team has a definite plan of action for the day
- Ensure consolidated DSRs are sent by EOD
- Ensure decent overlap/availability in onshore team’s timezone (whenever required)
- Facilitate learning & development for self and the team by -
- By setting OKRs for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
- Constantly perform self review and Identify improvement areas
- Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
- Actively contribute on technical presentations, knowledge sharing, training initiatives, building POCs, regular salesforce release notes discussions and help in skill development of peer devs/sr. Devs
- Become expert in USABILITY based design and development
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative.
- Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Required - Minimum 7 - 10 years experience in Software Development
- Required - Minimum 5 years experience with SFDC
- Required - Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer I
- Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer II
- Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
- Certified nCino Advanced Commercial/Retail Developer
- Certified vlocity Developer
- Certified Mulesoft Developer Certified - Level 1
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist/Developer
Industry leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US based/headquartered company.
Full-time(Flexible with Remote working, if outside Bangalore)