With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our Quality Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to work on improving API test automation and coverage for our software as a service platform. You’ll be a part of a small and impactful team responsible for test automation and framework development across engineering teams.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Selenium, PyTest, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Be part of a new, tight-knit team and closely with engineers on our Platform Services team.
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development process.
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and empowering developers to move towards TDD.
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations/enhancements and work with team in implementing and rolling them out.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve testing standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production and test environment issues across multiple levels of the stack.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4+ years of relevant software testing experience in fast paced environments
- Knowledge of one or more languages like: Python, Go, Java, Nodejs, Ruby
- Proficient with Python, Flask and collaborative tools like Git
- Experience with automation frameworks like: Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Gauge
- Experience with build tools like: Jenkins, CircleCI, or GitLab
- Experience automating tests for REST APIs
- Experience performance testing web applications (JMeter, Gatling)
- Self driven; a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.