About the opportunity
Contentful seeks a result-oriented individual to join the Global Sales Enablement team. This key resource will work directly with the global solution engineering, business development and marketing teams to enable the field on Contentful products and related solutions. Enablement programs include, but are not limited to; eLearning product certifications, role-based learning plans, product related webinars & classroom training, and opportunity specific strategy and support. This role requires close collaboration with the product marketing and product management organizations.
What to expect?
- Partner with field leadership to identify and prioritize advanced product related enablement requirements by role and global region.
- Collaborate with the enablement team to design, implement, and deliver, and operationalize required advanced product related enablement programs. Program format includes eLearning, webinar, experiential exercises, workshops, and classroom-based delivery as required.
- Ensures all advanced product positioning is appropriately and accurately included in all enablement programs by remaining educated and informed on all current and future product development. Provides training and delivery of officially supported product roadmap presentations including Product Lifecycle updates.
- Collaborate with Sales and Solution Engineering to design, develop, and deliver product demonstrations to be included within product related enablement programs.
- Collaborate with the enablement leadership team to provide reporting and analytics related to advanced product enablement.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to identify, prioritize, standardize and deliver advanced product training and enablement.
- Partner with enablement leadership to design, implement and operationalize advanced product enablement and training designed to evolve sellers, customer success, and sales engineering from single product to multi-product solutions and selling motions.
What you need to be successful?
- 7+ years direct SaaS sales, customer success, sales engineering or solution engineering experience representing technical platform cloud solutions
- 2+ years of people management experience and/or program management experience
- Demonstrated success within rapidly emerging technology companies
- Enablement/training/coaching experience
- Polished and impactful presenter and facilitator
- Combination of technical and sales/customer success acumen
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders including but limited to marketing, product, engineering and data analyst function
- Strong understanding and articulation of the intersection of business solutions and technical implementation
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/apply/simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action (with leadership and cross functional teams)
- Strong sales orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from the field into impactful deliverables
- Sales Engineering experience is a plus
- Project management expertise is a plus
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customer, and technology is a plus
- Strong internal and external collaboration and negotiation skills is a plus
- Instructional Design and Content creation experience is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.