You enable 5CA's CX platform and by extension our clients' CX experience, by taking ownership over our existing infrastructure architecture and making sure that we continuously improve and exceed expectations.
As part of our Enablement team, you lead the path, take ownership of 5CA's CX platform, architecture and lead engineering efforts to evolve and mature the platform in response to market needs. You transform innovation hypotheses into experiments by leading the power automation team. You lead discovery, design and prototyping efforts to develop marketable new products. You manage our tech stack containing latest best-in-breed SaaS services along with solid Microsoft back-end!
- Lead the team of innovation and enablement, lead and deliver our upcoming projects for various clients;
- Technical consultation of new innovative projects to new and existing clients;
- Perform research into service innovations, pitching and developing new product ideas, with various client requirements;
- Taking ownership of our Infrastructure Architecture and Work-From-Home platform;
- Consult with Sales & Marketing to understand customer objectives and competitor offerings, converting this intel into experiments and prototypes that influence the CX platform roadmap.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Solutions Architect, Solutions Lead, Technical Architect, Infrastructure Architect or similar experience;
- Solid years of experience with leading and managing a team of outspoken individuals;
- Experience in a professional services environment, engaging with internal and external stakeholders;
- Interpersonal skills and a knack for systems thinking, natural Microsoft tools and tech stack enthusiast;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- A fast-paced & dynamic workplace where every day is different and developments take place in days, not months;
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company (double digits!) with ambitious A-level clients;
- An inspiring environment with young, talented colleagues located all over the globe;
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station;
- Colleagues who all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategy. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies