A DemandGen Solution Architect performs the following roles for our clients, and within the organization:
- Is a Pardot technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to not only develop amazing tactical solutions but to also provide implementation best-practices based on real-world experiences.
- Consistently strives to expand the depth of their toolkit to provide clients with innovative best-in-class solutions.
The Solution Architect is a hands-on Pardot user, with deep knowledge of the product. In this role, you will lead the technical portion of Pardot projects and provide best practices to the client. The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and build that solution in Pardot and other systems (CRM, 3rd party, etc), in collaboration with teammates and clients. The Solution Architect will work on many customer projects at the same time and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail, has a customer-focused mindset, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to work independently from a quiet home office that is free from distractions. This is a remote work opportunity with occasional travel.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Five (5) or more years ‘best practices’ experience in a consulting or marketing/sales operations capacity, preferably in a B-to-B environment
- Five (5) or more years using Pardot in an advanced/admin capacity (Pardot Grading, Pardot Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com. Knowledge of MS Dynamics, Siebel On-Demand, NetSuite, or other CRM systems a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT, Executives
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring, and sales/marketing organization alignment principles. We want you to have lived it
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Pardot
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
- Visio, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Firm understanding of relational databases
- CRM Administrator Certification
- Pardot Certified
- Teaching and/or training experience
- A self-motivated individual, able to perform at a high-level in a remote capacity (home office)
- An ability to think strategically, yet have the ability and experience to execute at a tactical level
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to continually seek new solutions, technology, and processes
DemandGen delivers demand generation, lead management consulting & marketing automation expertise with Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot & Salesforce CRM.
View all jobs