A DemandGen Solution Architect performs the following roles for our clients, and within the organization:
- Works as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to not only develop amazing tactical solutions, but to also provide implementation best-practices based on real-world experiences.
- Consistently strives to expand the depth of their tool-kit to provide clients with innovative best-in-class solutions.
The Solution Architect is a hands-on Marketing Cloud user, with deep knowledge of the product. In this role, you will lead the technical portion of Marketing Cloud projects and provide best practices to the client. The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and build that solution in Salesforce, in collaboration with teammates and clients. The Solution Architect will work on many customer projects simultaneously, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and flex to changing needs.
The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail, has a customer-focused mindset, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner and able to work independently from a quiet home office that is free from distractions. This is a remote work opportunity with occasional travel.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Three (3) or more years ‘best practices’ experience in a consulting or marketing/sales operations capacity, preferably in a B-to-B environment
- Three (3) or more years using Salesforce Marketing Cloud in an advanced/admin capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com. Knowledge of MS Dynamics, Siebel On-Demand, NetSuite or other CRM systems a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT, Executives
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment principles. We want you to have lived it
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Marketing Cloud
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
- Visio, Access, Excel, Power Point
- Firm understanding of relational databases
- CRM Administrator Certification
- Marketing Cloud Certified Expert
- Teaching and/or training experience (Educate)
- A self-motivated individual, able to perform at a high-level in a remote capacity (home office)
- An ability to think strategically, yet have the ability and experience to execute at a tactical level
- Problem solving skills and a willingness continually seek new solutions, technology and processes
DemandGen delivers demand generation, lead management consulting & marketing automation expertise with Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot & Salesforce CRM.
View all jobs