Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
As a Silverline UI/ UX Designer you will lead the visual design efforts on projects to create a consistent and polished user experience across a variety of our Salesforce clients and projects.
The UI/ UX Designer plays a critical role in Silverline’s success as they deliver usable and innovative user experiences that are tailored for each of our customers. We rely on the Designer to work closely with our customers to design and optimize their user journeys, create polished high-fidelity mockups, and integrate the latest in design trends and capabilities while leveraging the powerful capabilities of the Vlocity and Salesforce toolkits, as well as other web development tools.
You’ll collaborate with technical and functional teams, develop and lead our design strategy and help us ‘bring the wow’ to our projects and deployments. This is a hands-on design role, and in addition to the duties noted above and standard wireframing/prototyping skills, the UI/ UX Designer will be primarily responsible for:
- Designing task flows and visual designs that meet user needs, as well as being brand-aligned, highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
- Maintaining a user-centered design approach as you pursue complex design problems and influence design strategies
- Balancing tactical design work with critical thinking and working closely with product and platform managers to marry business needs with user requirements, prioritize features.
- Work side by side with engineering during the design phase of features to ensure that proposed work is feasible to implement and subsequently implemented correctly
- Working side-by-side with engineers to design in the browser where possible, reducing deliverables and throw-away work.
- Visualize, communicate, and implement designs on a range of Silverline’s projects
- Provide “voice of the user” perspective across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Create on-brand visual design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Work in close partnership with the extended experience teams to create and extend visual style guides and design pattern libraries in support of brand and cross-platform consumer experience
- Inspire and mentor other designers as required
- 5-10 years work experience and comfort in enterprise UX UI design, working within established design systems
- Ideally, you will have experience working in the Salesforce.com ecosystem with partners, customers, and ISVs
- A focus on visioning and problem-solving, with an ability to understand and balance user goals with business strategy and technical feasibility
- Passion for designing attractive and intuitive applications that accelerate user productivity and adoption
- Strong understanding of UX and UI design best practices and comfort working on large complex projects, with many stakeholders (consulting experience preferred)
- Effective communication across multidisciplinary teams including Engineers, Product Managers, and other business partners in a collaborative environment
- Strong multitasking abilities and team leading skill
- Comfort working both remotely (from a home office) and onsite with customers, which will involve some travel
- 2+ years of Salesforce UI/UX design experience
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning Design System and Salesforce certification preferred
- Front-end development experience is helpful
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch + Invision [or Invision Studio]
- Expert knowledge and mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Additional wireframing and/or prototyping tools [Axure / Balsamiq / etc.]
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/