If you have a passion for finding ways to make others more efficient, and you love coordinating moving parts across complex and aspirational plans, this could be the role for you! Flickr is looking for an experienced technical program manager to help deliver awesome experiences to our customers. You’ll have a direct impact across all areas of our business by managing team-specific road maps and aligning efforts to companywide objectives.
- Lead programs for up to three teams, implementing and delivering on OKRs and timelines while focusing on company objectives
- Align the company strategy to program objectives and coordinate work across multiple areas of function
- Maintain and report on project statuses, identifying risks and gaps, and seek opportunities to optimize timely delivery of projects
- Maintain departmental metrics, coaching and mentoring the organization toward industry standards
- Distill complex requirements and goals into manageable and results-driven incremental product improvements
- Maintain project-tracking tools, including JIRA, to improve processes
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of experience managing multiple projects/programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Expertise with agile (scrum) methodologies and familiarity with other methodologies
- A self-starting drive with an ability to work on multiple initiatives and act as a leader to others
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar project-tracking systems
*Remote work applies to select states: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.
Flickr aims to thrill customers around the world, and building a diverse team is critical to our success. We seek employees with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. And we’re committed to providing equal opportunities and cultivating an inclusive culture. We believe that embracing diversity is integral to innovation and progress.