At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities and our Customer Engagement team works closely with users on their unique needs. As the Support Systems Administrator you will work closely with Support, Sales and Product teams to ensure our support systems are being leveraged efficiently and effectively. You will play a key part in defining system gaps and helping to implement solutions using other tools. Lastly, you will be Airtable’s subject matter expert for Zendesk, Service Cloud and LiveAgent, while ensuring that all system deployments support Airtable’s quick growth.
We’re looking for candidates who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and excited to help build a network of systems from the ground-up. Join us as we build out the systems and tools that will help our customer-facing teams achieve near-term goals and long-term success!
What you'll do
As the Support System Admin, you will:
- Administer and configure Zendesk Support Suite (Support, Guide, Explorer and Chat)
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases
- Manage, triage and prioritize all support systems intake requests
- Proactively execute changes in system configurations in an effort to improve the customer experience and increase agent productivity
- Identify system gaps and work with the team to evaluate and implement other solutions
- Document system changes and provide training and guidance to team members and end users
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross-functional alignment as we build and scale
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience administering, troubleshooting, documenting, and maintaining cloud-based systems
- 1+ years of experience owning and administering Zendesk or Service Cloud
- Proven track record of enabling sales and customer success teams to achieve targets through scalable software solutions
- Zendesk and/or Service Cloud Certifications preferred
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- An eye for detail and comprehensive documentation
- Highly effective organizational and communication skills
Bonus Points If:
- Experience with administering LiveAgent, Talkdesk, Stella Connect, ServiceNow, Service Cloud/Knowledge Articles, Salesforce
- Have worked with/are familiar with using the Zendesk API
- A positive can do attitude
- Describe yourself as a self starter
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.