You are a natural problem solver, you can read between the lines, and you communicate well with your immediate team as well as other stakeholders. Everyone recognises you for your curiosity, and you love working with the newest Microsoft tech and tools!
You are responsible for the maintenance and improvement of 5CA’s systems infrastructure. You support our entire Azure Estate and SaaS Applications systems, manage complex problems and form strategies to resolve them.
You will be a part of our IT and Enablement team. You enable our systems; you ensure their efficiency and you ensure IT projects' smooth operation.
- Maintain and continuously improve our core infrastructure, Microsoft servers, active directory,
- Tier 2 support level of incidents, service requests, escalations and more,
- Deploy and configure Microsoft Servers 2019, exploring the latest tools tech from Microsoft,
- Automate redundant tasks (Preferred: scripting with Powershell, Python),
- Work alongside with our current System Admin, build up the team of 7 total,
- Create and maintain documentations of current projects,
- Execute ideas for various IT projects - combination of improvement and analytical skills.
- Analytical thinking skills, curious and natural problem-solving skills;
- Prior experience or familiarity with Microsoft environment;
- Proactive and creative in finding solutions;
- Committed growth mindset to grow along with the IT team of 5CA;
- Somebody who questions the processes to improve day-by-day;
- Bonus points if you have scripting experience or hands on knowledge with Powershell and Python.
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategy. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.