We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to source and engage talent for our Marketing department. You'll be working closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner responsible for Marketing growth and use your sourcing wizardry to find, engage and qualify exceptional candidates. **This is a fixed-term right to hire contract**
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Fill top funnel candidate pipelines for Marketing with a diverse candidate pool.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Coordinate interviews and provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Screen and qualify candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values; with a focus on 'culture add'.
- Work hard and have fun as part of a small but growing team that's building a rapidly scaling company.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 1-3 years of experience working on a fast paced talent acquisition/recruiting team
- 1+ years of sourcing experience on an in-house team
- 1+ years experience driving outcomes and sourcing non-technical/marketing candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Basic understanding of hiring concepts, policies, and administrative procedures
- Expert people skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage complex calendars
- Commitment to getting things done timely and going above and beyond daily tasks
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.