Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing? Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and have a good time while we’re at it!
Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our employees have recognized Silverline year-over-year as the best place to work, and Silverline has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the past several years. Come be a part of our team!
As a Technical Architect with Silverline you will be part of a team delivering the most creative, sophisticated, and challenging applications on the force.com platform. You will be a critical part of functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to the business’ needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with the client to understand their needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs, eventually communicating that solution in a clear and professional manner to client stakeholder executives. This role will interact closely with external systems and infrastructure and lead multiple technical projects/developer resources simultaneously. The Technical Architect is ultimately responsible for the technical excellence of any project that they are on.
The core function of the Technical Architect role is to take ownership of all technical aspects of a Force.com implementation including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and present solutions
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team, able to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- Experience completing multiplecom implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs.
- Experience completing multiplecom implementation projects requiring original code development
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client side scripting libraries (e.g. React) and ETL/ESB integration tools (e.g. Informatica)
- Strong understanding of relational databases structure and functionality
Preferred, but not Required:
- Active in the Salesforce Community in the form of blogs, stack exchange posts, and the like. Lead thought and design on the platform.
- Consulting Experience
- Technical project management experience
- Experience with RESTful webservices
- Experience developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications
- Experience with developing applications on Heroku
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies. Informatica Cloud and Mulesoft preferred.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401), Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501), Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Domain Specialist and Architect certifications
- Professional experience owning the end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including structured code management, environment management, continuous integration
- FinServ, Health Care or other industry experience
- Competency with Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, postgreSQL or Oracle