Job Title : Salesforce Technical Architect(Anywhere in India)
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium-sized companies in this year’s annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
As a Technical Architect with Silverline, you will be part of a team delivering the most creative, sophisticated, and challenging applications on the force.com platform. You will be a critical part of a functional project team responsible for owning and executing the delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to the business’ needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and great customer experience. You will work directly with the client to understand their needs and detailed requirements and will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs, eventually communicating that solution in a clear and professional manner to client stakeholder executives. This role will interact closely with external systems and infrastructure and lead multiple technical projects/developer resources simultaneously. The Technical Architect is ultimately responsible for the technical excellence of any project that they are on.
The core function of the Technical Architect role is to take ownership of all technical aspects of a Force.com implementation including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and present solutions
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Self starter who can perform tasks and take initiatives without day-to-day management
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, MCA or equivalent higher experience in Computer Science is preferred.
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team, able to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer-driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- Experience completing multiple salesforce.com implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs.
- Experience completing multiple salesforce.com implementation projects requiring original code development
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client-side scripting libraries (e.g. React) and ETL/ESB integration tools (e.g. MuleSoft, Informatica)
- Strong understanding of relational databases structure and functionality
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501), Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- Required - Minimum 13+ years experience in Software Development
- Required - Minimum 7+ years in IT/Software companies with a multinational footprint
- Required - Minimum 2 - 3+ years playing an Architect role in SFDC ecosystem.
- Required - Minimum 6+ years experience with SFDC
- Required - Experience working with US-based / headquartered companies
- Proven English communication and interpersonal skills
- Consulting Experience
- Technical Project Management Experience
- Professional experience owning the end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including structured code management, environment management, continuous integration
Preferred, but not Required:
- Active in the Salesforce Community in the form of blogs, stack exchange posts, and the like. Lead thought and design on the platform.
- Experience developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications
- Experience with developing applications on Heroku
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies. Informatica Cloud and Mulesoft preferred.
- Salesforce Domain Specialist and Architect certifications
- Financial Services, Health Care or other industry experience
- Competency with Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, postgreSQL or Oracle
Industry-leading benefits including Health & Accidental Insurance offered. Will be part of a US-based/headquartered company.
Full-time Employment. Remote Work Option.
Work Schedule : 3.30 pm to 12.30 am IST**. (6 am to 3 pm ET)
**During Daylight savings period, should adhere as applicable.