Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 400 people from 70 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Engineering team at Contentful is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for our first Technical Program Manager to help us deliver our world-class content management platform faster.
- In this role you will be responsible for owning the delivery of complex projects to support Contentful’s growth plans
- You will partner closely with our Product and Engineering managers to define and execute a roadmap for projects across Contentful’s Product Engineering Organisation
- You will manage our Jira instance and generate dashboards for use by management and engineers.
- Support the coordination of our ISO 27001 compliance.
- You have several years of technical program management experience in a large scale engineering organization
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- You have a proven track record of helping deliver successful enterprise product offerings
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate and build consensus across different roles, organizational levels and personalities
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tool suite preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required)
THE GOOD STUFF
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!