The 5CA Traffic Controller keeps track of agent’s activities and business coverage, ensuring our clients have a steady, reliable service and our agents are provided with a workflow that guarantees successful productivity within established business metrics. The Traffic Controller will closely monitor tickets and e-mails while ensuring every agent is provided with assigned duties within their capabilities and skills.
- Coordinate staffing allocation and availability of Customer Service staff in order to achieve service level objectives
- Monitor site to ensure optimal staffing levels for every queue in Fresh desk and other platforms
- Run and analyse various reports and forecasting, proactively advising on bottlenecks and improvements
- Administer volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Hard requirement: Experience with Fresh Desk, Helpshift, Zendesk, or other equivalent systems.
- Experience with the real-time forecast, schedule updates, and reporting
- Knowledge of CS-related calculations, macro's and forecasting
- Knowledge of forecasting/scheduling software such as Verint
- Possess strong organizational skills, excellent prioritizing and an independent mindset
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- Willing to work for the shift hour Thursday - Monday; 08:00 - 17:00 CET
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you are excited about this opportunity, then hit that apply button! Make us briefly understand why you see this specific role as the perfect next step in your career, and why you are ready to take on this challenge.