The Vice President of Customer Success will have responsibility for leading the team that makes every Okta customer successful. You will have extraordinary customer management and business consultancy experience and will drive customer happiness, adoption and customer retention. You will be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C level executives, backed up with a deep understanding of their business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will lead and build upon a high‐performing customer success team passionate about making every customer as successful as possible, including: top accounts, with a high‐touch model; cost‐effective mid‐market accounts coverage and small business accounts, with low‐touch model
- You ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in Okta.
- Focus on customer intimacy ‐ deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities.
- Collect feedback to provide our Development organization with product improvement information.
- Build and cultivate C‐level relationships to solidify our partnership and dedication to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, using resources from across the company as needed.
- Work closely with the professional services, sales and renewals organization to develop and execute growth in accounts.
- Manage operational components for customer happiness, premier support engagement and customer health metrics. Provide executive project oversight and client communication
- Hire world‐class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Business
- Broad‐based business professional with 8+ years of experience leading Customer Success or Services in a product company that delivers SaaS solutions.
- Deep relationships with C‐level executives at Fortune 100 companies.
- Demonstrated success in building a Services or Customer Success organization in a company generating over 500M in revenue.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Consistent track record working with Product Management to deliver customer functionality to drive adoption.
- Experience building and running a business with extraordinary operational skills.
- Bold nature and dream to grow a business.
- Excellent communication, presentation and preparation skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at C level.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.