Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
The VP Financial Services role is a member of the Professional Services and Financial Services Industry Leadership teams, and is responsible for successful projects within our Financial Services clientele. This dynamic, leadership role is aligned with / managed by both organizations with a direct line to the Chief Delivery Officer (Professional Services) and a dotted line to SVP Financial Services Industry (Go-to-Market and Sales).
This role is expected to lead the Professional Services team (delivery organization) that is focused on our Financial Services clients and interests, as well as play a key role in pre-sales and upsell activities, managing revenue, developing people and supporting overall company growth objectives. This leader will develop an engaging, transparent, and fun atmosphere where a diverse team can come together, challenge the status quo, and be a best in class professional services organization. We are seeking a leader who is focused on client success, delivery excellence and sustaining our culture.
- For Our Clients: Understand industry/business challenges, bring relevant experience and can drive long-term and sustainable value by building and managing appropriate capability teams.
- For Silverline: Supports market and sales strategies, grows client trust and the overall client base, manages and develops talent and drives internal collaboration.
- For Our Team: Provides leadership and vision for the team. Ability to manage metrics and drive profitable growth while building executive level skills.
The VP of Financial Services shares accountability for the Financial Services practice P&L and owns client services, consulting delivery oversight, and all operational aspects of the practice as well as our professional services engagements.
- Working with the SVP of Industry, the VP will contribute to go to market strategies, cultivate senior client relationships, support sales, build and manage executive stakeholder relationships across our most strategic accounts and in the broader marketplace to promote the Silverline brand
- Working with Marketing & Alliances teams, develops and executes the strategy to increase brand recognition within target financial services markets. Will be responsible for attending industry events (sponsor/speaker) as well as client workshops and collaborating with key stakeholders in the Salesforce.com financial services organization
- Working across all internal groups will organize Financial Services portfolio activities, quality, client satisfaction, engagement, delivery, and consultant utilization
- Create and manage intellectual property to provide unique value to Silverline clients and accelerate project success
- Oversees recruiting process and is ultimately responsible for new hires and existing staff career development and promotion
- Supports the SVP’s management of overall market operation
- 15+ years management/leadership experience (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Previous P&L experience for comparably sized consulting practice or portfolio of accounts, ideally focused in CRM and cloud services for Financial Services
- Ability to facilitate team collaboration in developing go-to-market strategies and offerings
- Notable skills in building, leading, and inspiring high-performance teams and demonstrated success building organizations capable of scaling up to handle large and complex implementations for enterprise clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, scale, and manage a predictable services delivery organization which places customer success above project success
- Proven capacity to develop processes and metrics to improve project scoping/planning that will provide data to improve utilization, staffing effectiveness, and recruiting precision
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented approach to selling is essential
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully across all levels of the organization
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/