Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
Who you’ll be working with
Silverline works with some of the world’s largest brands in support of Salesforce.com and Vlocity - helping our clients achieve business value from this complex integration through our effective and innovative consulting services. The Vlocity Architect works with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform and Vlocity, supported by the one of the largest ecosystem of Salesforce apps.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyze business and technical requirements and design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using Salesforce and Vlocity design and architectural experience.
- Understand client requirements and develop solutions leveraging your experience with Vlocity using Vlocity components like Vlocity Omniscripts, Vlocity DataRaptos, Vlocity Cards and Console
- Configure Vlocity Actions and Vlocity Cards; leverage Vlocity Data Packs to deploy Vlocity components across multiple orgs
- Work with our clients’ solution and enterprise architects to design and architect elegant but pragmatic solutions
- Leverage your Salesforce and Vlocity certifications and experience as a Salesforce and Vlocity subject matter expertise to provide guidance and strategic direction to our major clients and Silverline project teams and Salesforce developers
- 3+ years consulting experience, working with clients to improve their business processes through redesign and automation, including Salesforce implementation and customization and Vlocity integration and configuration
- Experience manage onsite/ offshore engineering teams accounting for strict deadlines and evolving client needs to deliver projects successful
- 3+ years’ experience with end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects
- Integration experience with other Salesforce Applications and external systems
- Understanding of Vlocity specific custom objects and industry specific platform processes
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies
- Ability to create supporting technical documentation, detailed design specifications and effort estimations
- Certified in Salesforce.com (App Builder, Platform Developer) and Vlocity (at least one of the following - Vlocity Admin Essentials, Vlocity CPQ Essentials, Vlocity Developer Essentials)
- Knowledge about OOTB functionality and the ability to guide developers between using configuration or coding
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Develop and scope out Salesforce Lightning Web Components