Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Industries Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Industries Solutions.
Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
As part of the Professional Services team, the Vlocity Services Leader (VSL) is responsible for the overall success of a portfolio of Insurance clients with Vlocity centric solutions in Health and Insurance. The role has also been referred to as a “seller-doer”, “techno-functional”, “applied technologist” or “traditional senior manager role in a large consulting firm”. This role is expected to sell/influence client attainment, manage and grow the client base, recruit, mentor and develop staff as well as help promote and grow the practice with marketing activities and/or support for internal initiatives.
Portfolio Oversight and Account Management
- Oversee portfolio, ensure client success & referencability
- Partner with Client to grow client value in the current and future client engagements
- Ensure/establish visibility into Client’s strategic objectives and aligned roadmap
- Ensure healthy cross-functional team culture
- Ensure alignment with Salesforce Industries Professional Services team aligned to ensuring client success
Professional Services Oversight
- Engagement Quality Accountability
- Margin & utilization accountability
- Escalation support for Project Manager and clients
- Facilitate seamless transition to client services or client's internal team
- Partner with prospect on business objectives and align engagement approach
- Oversee estimation & drive engagement staffing
- Ensure professional services teams are set up for success and client readiness for engagement start
- Partner with Industry Leadership to curate “standard” engagement approaches for use in Client Acquisition efforts
- Continuously assess and improve Silverline Methodology & processes
- Represent Silverline brand within professional networks
- Author Blog Posts/Whitepapers/Position Papers
- Foster a learning culture resulting in consultant growth and client value realization acceleration
- Coach and mentor staff
- Recruit & Interview as required to build a world class consulting organization.
Education and Required Experience
- 8-10+ years management/technology consulting or similar experience
- Experience in mid & back office insurance initiatives
- Direct experience with Sales/CRM, Salesforce.com, Vlocity, Agile/Scrum and hands on Project Management
- Experience managing a team of up to 10 direct reports
- Experience working with and advising senior executives
- Experience in the sales cycle helping clients with vision, working with internal partners to shape proposals, and hands on contract writing
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience working independently and with virtual teams inclusive of on, near and offshore.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining profitable and referenceable customer relationships
- Experience in proactively identifying, assessing, and mitigating risk during client engagements
- Experience evaluating sales proposals and statements of work against proposed scope
- Experience at a Payer, Carrier, MGA or MGU preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related fields of study or equivalent business experience; MBA a strong plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time is required
The following certifications are a plus but not required:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud or Salesforce Health Cloud Trailhead Completion
- Vlocity Platform Consultant
- Vlocity Health or Insurance
- Vlocity Consultant II/Vlocity Certified Professional Level
- PMP Certification