We at Silverline are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Client Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work among small- and medium-size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
International travel will be required.
The core function of the Technical Lead (TL) is to comprehend design details and manage the execution of the technical solution, working closely with the Technical Architect. The TL is responsible for user story design decisions not specified in the overall architecture, including software design, and other implementation details for the development team. The TL will also have the most accurate, real-time understanding of sprint velocity within the Development Team, and regularly check in with Developers on the status of their assigned User Stories.
Role Responsibilities to the Client & Project
- Lead technical conversations during sprint cycles
- Perform demonstrations of the custom development features
- Assist the Technical Architect in aspects of solution design
- Establish and maintain critical timelines for IT/client technical team
Role Responsibilities to the Internal Project Team
- Direct and manage developer resources to accomplish project goals
- Develop in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions
- Use knowledge of Vlocity omniscripts, Vlocity dataraptors, Vlocity cards, Vlocity integration procedures, etc.
- Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Perform and plan code reviews with developers on a consistent cadence
- Manage user stories for developers: prioritizing stories within a sprint and serving as an escalation point for the developers on all technical questions or issues
- Work with the Project Manager or Project Coordinator on resourcing needs in order to meet targeted project plans
- Manage deployments and version control
Role Responsibilities to the Silverline Management
- Resource planning assistance with tracking development resource utilization versus upcoming workload
- Escalate issues or bugs that might impact the project or potential for customer success
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Vlocity Platform Developer certification; working experience with Vlocity omniscripts, Vlocity dataraptors, Vlocity cards, Vlocity integration procedures, etc.
- Strong customer-facing skills, proven ability to communicate and build relationships with business and technical audiences, great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of insurance and key business processes (calculation rules, quoting, claims, etc.)
- 5+ years professional services consulting client experience
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- Precise and effective customer and team communications and presentation skills
- Understand technology application within business
- A proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Understand key concepts of user-centered design and design thinking
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Adept at managing resources (direct and/or matrix) and supporting developers with their tasks