We’re looking for a VP of Partnerships to drive our GTM strategy and plans through and with partners in the digital analytics/martech ecosystem. This individual will engage with key stakeholders at 3rd party partners at all levels, developing relationships, and facilitating revenue growth. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the SaaS, Cloud and Martech landscape, and experience building out a best in class partnerships strategy and function.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Build and lead a best in class Partnerships function for Heap that supports the long term company vision and revenue goals.
- With your team, build a plan and roadmap to develop successful GTM partnerships with the leading Cloud, SaaS and Martech technologies and service providers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, develop and lead the company’s long term partnership vision, designed to elevate Heap's status as an enterprise level SaaS platform.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (product, marketing, sales, etc) to define and evolve Heap’s product offering.
- Lead a team of partnership professionals. You will be responsible for coaching and developing existing team members and recruiting the best partnerships talent to help execute on our partnerships vision.
- Pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster opportunities that will grow the business through product partnerships and digital analytics service providers.
- Work with your team to problem-solve and analyze the best ways to leverage partnerships to grow revenue from leveraging their reach, install base, thought leadership and buyer influence.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization, and escalate issues and requests.
- Analyze partner metrics to identify trends and issues, and develop recommendations to help optimize data platform solutions results and revenue.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in sales, partnerships, and/or business development, preferably within the AWS, Salesforce or Adobe ecosystems
- A dynamic leader with experience assembling and developing high performing partnerships teams to achieve bookings source and influence goals
- Proven track record building and scaling a Best in Class partnerships function
- Deep understanding of SAAS, Cloud, and Martech ecosystem
- Experience successfully scaling a partnerships function, preferably within a hyper growth SaaS company
- Exceptional strategic planning and communication skills
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage deliverables against aggressive deadline
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!