Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces - which is why we are proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We have a number of exciting products and we are currently looking for a VP of Self Service Revenue to drive the commercial success of our self service product line. As a senior member of the team, you will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and be responsible for a significant proportion of Workable’s revenue. The product you will be working with and the customer base that you will be responsible for, go back to the beginning of the company and represent an active area of investment in R&D and in future growth, with a huge potential to disrupt the market.
You will be collaborating with a number of teams across departments from both the commercial and product organisations of Workable. You will need to engage and orchestrate multiple stakeholders and collaboratively deliver results by building and nurturing strong internal relationships. You will have the analytical and marketing nous to analyse and distill our existing treasure trove of data and extract actionable insights.
To be a successful VP of Self Service Revenue, you should have experience in a similar role at a SaaS software or digital services company, managing a revenue line and/or a customer base. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to mobilise resources across all levels of the company. Ultimately, you will be translating the company’s strategy into discrete commercial objectives and delivering them.
- Own the P&L and the customer base of the self service product line and be responsible for driving its growth and commercial success.
- Define, implement and continuously optimise the self service commercial strategy in alignment with the overall go to market strategy of Workable.
- Work with Marketing to develop and execute the marketing plan for self service, optimising for customer acquisition cost.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to refine and adjust the customer acquisition flows, maximising conversions.
- Formulate a pricing and positioning framework, and maximise revenues by evaluating different billing models and promotional tools (discounting, bundling, trials, freemium, value added products, etc.)
- Work with Customer Support, Customer Education and Operations to optimise the customer experience, maximise customer satisfaction, and collect the necessary data to continually improve the service.
- Develop and run campaigns and communication programs for customer engagement, reactivation, upselling, and lead generation for cross-selling to other product lines.
- Provide structured input to the product team with respect to features, improvements and optimisations backed by data analysis, usage tracking and customer feedback.
- Provide informed input to senior management in terms of product and commercial strategy based on analysis of customer needs, competition and market conditions.
- Be responsible for forecasting management and accuracy, measure ROI and KPIs, and prepare reports for senior management.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify any product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Proven experience in a senior commercial role, or in another relevant role, with direct and on-going P&L responsibilities for a SaaS software product or customer base.
- Experience monetising a B2B customer base and managing a multi million dollar revenue line.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques, running micro-segmented campaigns across digital channels.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Experience analysing performance to identify areas of improvement / sales optimisation.
- Experience with forecasting models and solid knowledge of performance reporting.
- Excellent organisational, leadership and project management skills, and experience managing complex/large projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Analytical mindset, excellent numerical skills, data driven decision making approach.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Independent, self starter, innovative, open minded.
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field (or proven equivalent experience); MSc/MA is a plus.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Stock Option Plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Personal budget for cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity tools
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive paternity leave
- Fully catered office, including free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages all day
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**The role is also open for candidates located and willing to work in London, UK.