About the opportunity
The Webinar Co-ordinator role will lead the end-to-end execution of our lead generation webinar program as part of Contentful’s demand generation team. This is a contract role for a three month period. The responsibilities include project management of webinars from conception to post-webinar promotion, speaker liaison and support, continual evaluation and optimization of the webinar process and working with the campaigns team to grow the overall webinar program.
What to expect?
- Working alongside the campaign management team, co-ordinate and execute all webinar programs & initiatives, including creating and maintaining a webinar schedule
- Manage and support speakers by co-ordinating scheduling and deliverables, reviewing presentation materials and offering feedback, and providing platform training during rehearsals
- Own the creation of materials for confirmed webinars including copywriting and creation of emails/landing pages, creative assets for digital promotions and set up in webinar platform
- Become a power user of the webinar platform by moderating webinar rehearsals and live webinars, recording and editing webinar sessions for on-demand purposes and moderating polls during webinars
- Support our Sales Development (SDR) team with promoting webinars by creating briefs on webinar content/goals, setting up Outreach cadences and taking action on any feedback
- Develop and follow webinar best practices. Set benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required
- Measure the success of each webinar and report the results to the wider team
What you need to be successful?
- Proven project management skills with the ability to initiate and execute projects from start to finish
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a flair for words when writing promotional material
- Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to use initiative in investigating and solving practical problems
- Innovative, motivated, high energy team player with attention to detail and collaborative spirit
- Bachelor’s degree required with an interest in pursuing a career in Marketing
- Experience with ON24 would be a bonus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.